2019 Annual Meeting: San Diego, January 3rd to 6th
The SCS call for papers for the upcoming 2019 Annual Meeting has opened. The online program submission system is now available for SCS members. Click here to access the program submission site. It will be a memorable meeting with special programs in celebration of the Sesquicentennial of the SCS (formerly APA).
April 9, 2018 – deadline for the following:
- All proposals for panels, workshops, seminars, and roundtable discussions.
- Reports from organizers of committee, organizer-refereed, and affiliated group panels who have issued their own CFPs.
- Proposals for organizer-refereed panels for 2020.
- Applications for new affiliated group charters and for renewals of current charters.
April 25, 2018 – deadline for all individual submissions:
- Individual abstracts for oral presentation (20 minute papers) and for posters.
- Short abstracts for new lightning talks (see individual submission guidelines).